1st Day: Arrival
Arrival in the afternoon. After having walked around the splendid streets of the city center with its luxurious shops, you can check in at your chosen hotel. We will reserve a table at the hotel restaurant for your dinner, where you can taste delicious specialties of the Italian Riviera.
2nd Day: Inland Areas of the Italian Riviera
For your first day on your trip to the Riviera, we suggest traveling to Dolceacqua, where you can walk in the shade of the Doria Castle among the small streets of this Renaissance town. At lunchtime there will be wine and local food tasting in one of the local wineries. In the afternoon, go to the Hanbury Gardens in La Mortola. You’ll find an exotic 18 hectare paradise, created in 1867 by Sir Thomas Hanbury who acclimatized various floral varieties from all over the world, the fruits of his extensive travels. Return to hotel and overnight stay.
3rd: Fratelli Carli Olive Oil Museum and Villa Grock
Transfer to Imperia in the morning, where you will visit the famous Fratelli Carli Olive Oil Museum. At the end of the museum visit you can take an olive oil tasting course that will teach you about olive cultivation and olive oil tasting. In the afternoon, you’ll be ready to visit the Villa and the adjacent park, once the home of the celebrated artist Adrian Wettach, also known as the famous clown, Grock. In a true representation of clownish art, a series of splendid terraces unfold, from a fish pond to sculpted fountains in a fantasy of elaborate and bizarre forms. You can admire the park’s fauna from the large walkways. Return to hotel and overnight stay.
4th Day: Principality of Monaco
Today you can visit Monte Carlo, a splendid city famous for being the most luxurious in the world. It is also home to many attractions, such as: the Oceanographic Museum, the Exotic Garden, the Prince’s Palace and the Place du Casino.
Return to hotel and overnight stay.
5th Day: San Remo
Morning visit to the historical city center of San Remo, known as “La Pigna”. It is characterized by narrow streets known as “caruggi” in the local dialect. At the top of the city center, you will find the Madonna della Costa sanctuary, from which you can enjoy a breathtaking view over the city. At the end of your visit, return home.
Our offer includes:
- Four night stay in double room accommodation in San Remo.
- Half board.
- Entrance to Hanbury Gardens, Olive Oil Museum and Villa Grock.
- Entrance to Doria Castle.
- Olive oil tasting course.
- Wine and local food tasting in Dolceacqua.
- Full day guide services for days 2, 3 and 4.
- Half day guide services for the 5th day.
- All travel agency fees.
- Entrance to the Municipal Casino with some free chips.
Our offer does not include:
- Round trip airline tickets, transfers to the previously indicated places and everything not listed in “our offer includes” above.
- Lunches and dinners are to be chosen from the menu of the day or the tasting menu proposed by the chef. Drinks and a la carte menu items to be paid separately on the spot.
- The visits suggested in this program should be considered to be without the services of a guide unless otherwise specified.