Afternoon arrival with check-in at the chosen hotel. Dinner at the hotel restaurant and free evening.
2nd Day: Nice in costume!
In the morning, you can’t miss a visit to the famous Promenade des Anglais and “Corso Saleya” for a pleasant and relaxing walk among the chic boutiques and the most characteristic bistros. In the afternoon, attend the colourful Nice Carnival parade with folk groups and allegorical floats.
Return to hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
3rd Day: Mentone and citrus fruits
In the morning, transfer to Mentone, the city of lemons. Walk among the Bioves Gardens with their enormous structures covered with lemon groves. Free lunch.
In the afternoon, the Lemon Festival parade awaits you with its spectacular beauty. The allegorical floats made out of citrus fruits from the Riviera parade along the sea front of this French city, alternating with music bands and folk groups.
At the end of the parade, return home.
Our offer includes:
- Double room accommodation in one of our hotels with half board
- Entrance ticket to the Nice Carnival
- Entrance ticket to the Lemon Festival
- Half day guide service for visit to Nice
- Entrance to the municipal casino with some free chips
- Travel Agency Fees
Our offer does not include:
- Round trip airline tickets, transfers to the previously indicated places and everything not listed in “our offer includes” above.
- Lunches and dinners are to be chosen ffrom the menu of the day or the tasting menu proposed by the chef. Drinks and a la carte menu items to be paid on the spot.
- The visits suggested in this program should be considered to be without the services of a guide unless otherwise specified.