Afternoon arrival and check-in at the chosen hotel. Dinner at the hotel restaurant and free evening to try your luck at the gaming rooms of the San Remo Municipal Casino. Return to hotel and overnight stay.
2nd Day: Nighttime Parade
In the morning we invite you to visit Villa Pompeo Mariani, in Bordighera. Here you will discover a magnificent villa that is home to many Monet paintings and includes the atelier and the park.
In the afternoon, stroll through the center of the town of Ventimiglia where you can shop among the elegant boutiques and cafes. Starting at 9:30pm, you can see the nighttime parade of floats, with folk music bands and local food tasting.
Return to hotel and overnight stay.
Third Day: La Pigna
In the morning, we suggest an interesting visit to the lovely historical city center of San Remo: La Pigna still preserves the charm of a medieval village and reveals the unedited San Remo,composed of steep narrow streets, arches and buttresses, and quiet hidden piazzas. At the top of the old village sits the Madonna della Costa sanctuary, protector of sailors. At the end of your visit, return home.
This schedule can be changed to include the Battle of the Flowers on Sunday.
Our offer includes:
- Hotel stay in double room.
- Buffet breakfast.
- A dinner at the hotel restaurant.
- Entrance to the night parade (standing).
- Entrance to the Pompeo Mariani Villa.
- Half day tour guide services for the third day.
- Entrance to the municipal casino with free chips.
- All travel agency fees.
Our offer does not include:
- Round trip airline tickets, transfers to the places indicated above and everything not listed in “our offer includes” above.
- Lunches and dinners are to be chosen from the menu of the day or the tasting menu proposed by the chef. Drinks and a la carte menu items to be paid separately on the spot.
- The visits suggested in this program should be considered to be without the services of a guide unless otherwise specified.