Afternoon arrival at the chosen hotel, then free time to visit the city. Dinner at the hotel restaurant and free evening.
2nd Day: Genoa – The Heart of the Maritime Republics
In the morning, visit the fantastic Genoa Aquarium where the Mediterranean sea, ocean and tropical sea habitats are spectacularly reproduced. There are over 500 species of fish, crustaceans and amphibians living and breeding in this aquarium!
Continue onto the Galata Sea Museum, which offers visitors an alluring exhibit with a new way to discover the history of the sea.
Return to hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
3rd Day: Portofino
In the morning, transfer by boat to Portofino to visit this famous fishing village. At its summit, see Castello Brown, built in 1554 and surrounded by a lavish Mediterranean garden full of flowers, roses and pergolas.
At the end of your visit, return home.
Our offer includes:
- Double room accommodations in one of our hotels.
- Half board
- Return trip boat ticket for Portofino
- Entrance to the various attractions indicated in the program
- Full day guide services for the second day
- Half day guide services for the third day
- All travel agency fees
Our offer does not include:
- Round trip airline tickets, transfers to the previously indicated places and everything not listed in “our offer includes” above.
- Lunches and dinners are to be chosen from the menu of the day or the tasting menu proposed by the chef. Drinks and a la carte menu items to be paid on the spot.
- The visits suggested in this program should be considered to be without the services of a guide unless otherwise specified.