Arrival and check-in at hotel in the area. Free afternoon to visit the city. Return to hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
2nd Day: Discovering Provence
After breakfast, transfer to Aix-en-Provence and visit the city famous for its tree-lined squares and elegant café terraces, as well as very chic boutiques. We will continue on to the village of Loumarin, located in the heart of the Luberon regional park. Here in one of the local wineries we will taste the Provencal local treasures – food and wine. At the end of our visit, return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
3rd Day: The City of Popes and Chateauneuf du Pape
In the morning, transfer to Avignon. The medieval historic city center surrounds the enormous Papal Palace. The narrow streets and sunny squares give way to reveal fascinating monuments and excellent shopping opportunities. Lunch in a traditional restaurant to taste typical Provencal dishes. Continue onto Chateauneuf du Pape, a Provencal town that preserves its image thanks to the very famous wine it produces. You will have the opportunity to taste it in one of the numerous “wine houses”.
At the end of the visit, return home.
Our offer includes:
- Double room accommodations in one of our hotels
- Half board
- Entrance to the various attractions listed in the program
- Half day guide service for the second and third days
- Travel agency fees
Our offer does not include:
- Round trip airline tickets, transfers to the places previously indicated and everything not listed in “our offer includes” above.
- Lunches and dinners are to be chosen according to the menu of the day or the tasting menu proposed by the chef. Drinks and a la carte menu items to be paid on the spot.
- The visits suggested in this program should be considered to be without the services of a guide unless otherwise specified.