Arrival in San Remo and afternoon free to visit the city. Dinner in the hotel and transfer to the Municipal Casino for an unforgettable evening.
Day 2: The Villas of the Riviera
In the morning you will be taken on a fantastic visit to the gardens of the most beautiful villas of San Remo: The Flower Capital – Villa Ormond and its splendid natural garden, Villa Zirio with its lovely floral compositions and Villa Nobel which was home to the famous scientist. In the afternoon, continue onto Bordighera, where you can visit two of the most characteristics villas in western Liguria, Villa Garnier and Villa Pompeo Mariani. Return to hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Gardens of the French Riviera
After breakfast, transfer to Menton and visit the Val Rahmen gardens, which are home to an exceptional collection of exotic plants. Continue on to visit the lovely Madone Greenhouses, a prime example of horticulture and architecture. Return to hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Botanical Riviera
In the morning, visit Hanbury Gardens, famous 18 hectare exotic park, home to thousands of plants from all over the world.
At the end of your visit, return home.
Our offer includes:
- Three overnight stays in double room accommodation in San Remo
- Half board
- Entrance to various attractions indicated in the program
- Full day guide services for days 2 and 3
- Half day guide services for the 4th day
- All travel agency fees
Our offer does not include:
- Round trip airline tickets, transfers to the places indicated above and everything not listed in “our offer includes” above.
- Lunches and dinners are to be chosen from the menu of the day or the tasting menu proposed by the chef. Drinks and a la carte menu items to be paid on the spot.
- The visits suggested in this program should be considered to be without the services of a guide unless otherwise specified.