The tour package “Carri Fioriti” in San Remo includes a tour of the main city of the Flower Riviera at the discovery of the botanic gardens, medieval villages, typical wine and food products. An evening at the Casino of San Remo and an excursion in occasion othe annual event of the flowered floats-“Carri Fioriti” to celebrate Carnival are included. Here’s the itinerary for group travels:
Day 1: Friday
Arrival scheduled in the afternoon and hotel check-in. In the evening, dinner in the hotel and after dinner, we suggest you to try your luck in the game rooms of the city’s Municipal Casino. Return to hotel and overnight stay.
Day 2: Saturday – Flowers and flavors
Morning transfer to the Hanbury Gardens, in La Mortola: an exotic 18 hectare paradise, created in 1867 by Sir Thomas Hanbury who acclimated various floral varieties from all over the world, fruits of his extensive travels. This garden is a marvel in every season with its walkways, pergolas, greenhouses, terraces and wells. In the afternoon, transfer to Dolceacqua, pearl of the Nervia Valley: a lovely medieval village that is made more beautiful by its ancient humpback bridge and the ruins of the Doria castle. Among the artisanal shops you will discover the true nectar of the Riviera: “Rossese di Dolceacqua”, prized red wine with an intense flavour. Return to hotel and overnight stay.
Day 3: Sunday – On TV with the floral floats!
In the morning transfer to San Remo to take your seat in the grandstand at the traditional Flower Parade, a long procession of floats decorated with millions of flowers with all the colors of the rainbow, embellished with various original effects. You will have an opportunity to have a truly intense experience, surrounded by the most beautiful scents and flowers of the Riviera! The event will be broadcasted on the RAIUNO channel. At the end of the event, return towards the place of origin.
Our offer includes:
- Accomodation in one of our hotels in a double room with half board.
- Grandstand seating for the Flower Parade
- Tour guide service FD for the second day
- Entrance ticket for the Hanbury Gardens
- Entrance to the Municipal Casino with free chips.
- All travel agency fees.
Our offer does not include:
- Round trip airline tickets, transfers in the previously indicated places and everything not listed in „our offer includes“ above.
- Lunches and dinners must be intended according to the daily menu or the tasting menu proposed by the chef. Drinks and a la carte menu items must be paid separately and on the spot.
- The visits suggested in this program should be considered as free, therefore without a guide, unless otherwise specified.