During this weekend you can appreciate the specialities of the Ligurian cuisine, in a combination of flavors that only the mix of traditional flavors of the hinterlands with the fragrant of the sea can give.
Tour package 4 days / 3 nights
Period indicated: all year.
Minimum number of participants: 2, max 12.
|1||arrival at the airport and transfer to the hotel|
|2||Riviera||day dedicated to the discovery of the basic ingredient of the Mediterranean diet – extra virgin Taggia olive oil – with visit to traditional oil mills and musuems.|
|3||Riviera||morning dedicated to the visit of medieval villages and oil mills with lunch in a typical restaurant – in the afternoon you'll discover the small productions of the Ligurian hinterlands like the Brigasca sheep cheese and honey|
|4||transfer to the airport and departure|
The package includes:
- tourist guide in Italian, English and Russian language
- minibus with driver for all the transfers mentioned in the program
- 3 overnights in the indicated hotel, breakfast included
- entrances and tastings at the producers of wine and oil mentioned in the program
- 3 lunches in typical restaurants with tasting menu
The package does NOT include:
- beverages during meals and extras in general
- dinners must be intended free
- tips and gratuities
- anything that is not explicitly indicated in “The package includes”